Summer is the time for fun on the greens!
Tahko OLD COURSE and LAKE & FOREST COURSES are recognized as the most beautiful and player-friendly golf courses in Finland. The Old Course has characteristics of a parkland course but offers magnificent waterfront views of Lake Syvärijärvi and the ski slopes. The Lake & Forest courses which are located next to Golden Resort, has longer and narrower fairways challenging the player each stroke. If you are new to golf or require lessons to develop your golf skills, there is PGA-level golf training available for individuals and groups.
What to expect:
- 18-hole Old Course par 72 is 6085 meters long
- 9+9 hole Lake & Forest par 72 is 6383 meters long in total
- Both courses topography is varied
- Choose between numerous tee box positions to suit your skill level
- Driving range and short game areas are near both club houses, you can purchase tokens from the club house
Accommodation in UKKO Rooms & Villas. UKKO has 15 idyllic rooms with lake view, restaurant, summer terrace and cozy bar – all in the same building and just a few steps from Tahko´s wide range of activities and services. Note the green fee is a day green fee. Always secured tee-times!
Inqueries: firstname.lastname@example.org / +358 17 483 200